October 17, 2010

3 replici pt fiecare zodie

Cate 3 replici celebre din filme celebre care caracterizeaza fiecare zodie.

Berbec

My Mama always said life was like a box of chocolates; you never know what you're gonna get.
(Forrest Gump)
You talkin' to me? You talkin' to me? You talkin' to me? Well, who the hell else are you talkin' to? You talkin' to me? Well, I'm the only one here. Who the f--k do you think you're talkin' to? ( Taxi Driver )
Elementary, my dear Watson. (Aventurile lui Sherlock Holmes)

Taur

Well, it's not the men in your life that counts, it's the life in your men. (I'm No Angel)
Show me the money! (Jerry Maguire)
I may not be a smart man, but I know what love is.
(Forrest Gump)

Gemeni

Here's looking at you, kid. (Casablanca)
We should be lovers, and that’s a fact. (Moulin Rouge)
Are you trying to seduce me? (The Graduate)

Rac

We all go a little mad sometimes. ( Psycho )
Only in the mysterious equations of love can any real logic be found.
(A Beautiful Mind)
I see dead people. (Al saselea simt)

Leu

It's alive! It's alive! (Frankenstein)
Go ahead, make my day. (Dirty Harry)
I'm king of the world! (Titanic)

Fecioara

After all, tomorrow is another day.... (Pe aripile vantului)
Hasta la vista, baby (Terminator)
Houston, we have a problem. (Apollo 13)


Balanta

We will allways have Paris. (Casablanca)
Toto, I've got a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore. (Vrajitorul din Oz)
Get your stinking paws off me, you damned dirty ape!  (Planeta maimutelor)

Scorpion

Louis, I think this is the begining of a beautiful frienship (Casablanca)
I will love you my whole life. You and no other. (Braveheart)
Take love, multiply it by infinity and take it to the depths of forever.. and you still have only a glimpse of how I feel for you. (Intalnire cu Joe Black)

Sagetator

My precious... (Stapanul inelelor)
I made him an offer he couldn't refuse (Nasul)
No, Mr. Bond. I expect you to die! (Goldfinger)

Capricorn

I have nothing to hide. (Instinct Primar I)
May the Force be with you! ( Star Wars)
Would you be shocked if I put on something more comfortable? (Hell's Angels)

Varsator

Bond. James Bond. (Agent 007)
Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn!
(Pe aripile vantului)
I dream about being with you forever. (Amurg)

Pesti

Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world, she walks into mine. (Casablanca)
I'll be back. (Terminator)
The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist.
(The Usual Suspects)

2 comments:

...Liviu... said...

Cat de "cheesy" pot fi replicile caracteristice zodiei mele (nu ca ale tale ar fi mai putin "cheesy").... :))
Imi place prima, totusi: "Bond. James Bond!"
B-) B-) B-) B-) B-) B-) B-) B-) B-)

Alexutza said...

dude, nu sunt cheesy, sunt celebre :> and old :)) [adik foarte folosite si prea, mult prea cunoscute]